FM Transmitter Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit Radio MP3 Player USB Charger Music LCD
This Bluetooth FM transmitter is a perfect solution for those who don't have an auxiliary jack in their car and don't have Bluetooth capabilities, and it also can be used as a charger for all of your devices.
- *Support A2DP, AVRCP, HFP.
- *Wirelessly transmit phone call from Bluetooth mobile phone to the car FM stereo system.
- *Switch to hands free model automatically from music playing status when receiving call.
- *With A2DP function, stream music from Bluetooth device to car's FM stereo system.
- *Supports music playing from USB disk.
- *Supports MP3/WMA format files.
- *Draws power from the cigarette socket in the car.
- *Dual USB outputs 5V/3.4A, charges iPhone, iPad, iPod and other devices.
- *Full 206 channels optional from 87.5-108MHz.
- *LED display the number.
- *With voltage dection to remind your car battery health status.
- *Incoming call number announcement.
- *Redial the last call.
- *Color: As pictures show
- *Bluetooth version: JL 2.1
- *USB output: 5V/3.4A
- *Transmit distance: about 5m
- *Microphone effective range: about 0.5-2m
- *Product input:12-24V
- *Music format:MP3 WMA
- *Working current:40mA
- *Standby current:40mA
- *Screen specifications: blue LED digital display
- *Diameter: about 34mm
- *Length: about 78.4mm
Warm tip: The frequency range of our wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter is 87.5-108MHZ, so you can tune to the exact station on your radio and there's no necessary to worry about the frequency or static.
1 * Bluetooth FM Transmitter
How to operate:
- *Plug the FM transmitter into your vehicle's cigarette lighter.
- *Tune your radio to an unused FM frequency, then match this kit to the same frequency.
- *Activate your phone's Bluetooth function, then search new device. When the phone detects a unit named "C26S", please press it to connect.
- *This device is equipped with memory function, once connecting successfully, you do not need to connect again.
Fast delivery and device works great