Garden Scissors Grafting Tool Kit Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Bonsai Pruner
Save time and a lot of effort with this amazing grafting tool, very easy to use, and will make the perfect clean cut every time you used it, it's way much better than the traditional methods most of the people use. The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA-type, V-type, U-type; these blades are very durable & strong, they will last much longer & stay sharper than regular blades.
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit? An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds - which, by the way, don't produce genetically identical offspring.
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Heavy duty spring that can be used thousands of times
- Chromium plated blades to prevent rusting
- Automatic unlocking/safety lock for easy and effortless pruning
- Imported SK5 steel with hardness HRC60
- High survival rate: the incisions fit perfectly, contact the cambium to the greatest extent, and significantly improve the survival rate.
- Easy to learn and operate: any green grafting hand can use the tool in a few minutes without the guidance of a professional.
- Super time saving: cut, connect, tie and complete grafting. You don't have to use a knife to scrape the same slope on both branches as you used to in the old, time-consuming way.
- It is suitable for grafting fruit tree branches with a diameter between 5 and 12mm; six (V & U and Ω shape, 2 in each shape) replaceable blades, a screwdriver and a wrench are contained in the pocket.
- Step 1: keep the grafted stock in the grafting tool, press the handle to cut, and repeat this step to cut the stem of the donor. Make sure to cut out the groove on the storage floor.
- Step 2: slide the donor stem into the groove of the rootstock so that the section is as close as possible. If the size of the raw material and the donor plant are different, they only match on the side.
- Step 3: put the disinfection material on the board and connect it with adhesive tape. The disinfection material can prevent bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4: use pruning shears to cut off the branches of plants.
- Step 5: the "V & U & Ω" blade grafting tool and the end of the blade can be cut! One blade can be used as two blades, so you will have six blades.
- High quality material: 65 high carbon steel sharp cutting blade and spring, high strength ABS plastic handle
- Size: 215x50mm/8.46x1.97"
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use on dry or old hardwood.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.