Anti Spy Hidden Camera Detector RF Signal Bug GSM GPS Finder Tracker Scanner
- New and high quality.
- Environmentally friendly, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant.
- Convenience in installation.
- Super environmental suitability and stability.
- Low-voltage prompts, built-in rechargeable battery. Laser Detection: Windows host can be seen through the eyes of all within sight of the camera facing the camera.
- With auto detection function, when there are eavesdropping devices, pinhole cameras in the live environment, the host will vibrated to prompt risk.
- With a signal strength indicator lights that can quickly find the signal source.
- Adjust potentiometer for adjustable sensitivity (Greater sensitivity to widen the scope of or reduce the sensitivity to detect reduced Detection range) to quickly identify the waves at source.
5 Detection modes:
- Laser detection
- Vibration (Mute) detection
- Beep detection
- LED display detection
- Detect if you home is bugged with any spy equipment.
- Detect if your office or work place is bugged with any spy equipment.
- Detect if your car is bugged with spy equipment such as a GPS tracker.
- Detect if your phone is tapped.
- Detect if you are being exposed to dangerous radiation from appliances in your home.
- Detect wireless cell phone and internet signal.
- Detect when a text message is being sent.
- Detect recording devices in public restrooms, hotel rooms, entertainment events, etc.
- Privacy during business transactions.
- Type: Laser Camera Detector Finder
- Detecting Frequency Range: 1MHz – 6500MHz
- Laser Detecting Range of Wired Cameras (Self-shoot): 0.1m – 20m
- Detecting Range of RF Device: 0.05m-10m (Subjected to the Transmitting Power of the RF Device)
- Power Supply: Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery 450mAH
- Current Consumption: 8mA
- Viewing Lens: IR Filtered Lens
- Self-shoot Detecting Wave Length: 920nm
- Material: ABS
- Size: (approx.) 93 x 48 x 17mm/ 3.66" x 1.89" x 0.67"
Well, interesting. Don't think it actually works as it should. Like most things I buy on line. They turn up, box's already opened, resealed. But looks the part, makes sounds, followed instructions to the letter. T, as they say. And not really convinced it a 100%>
Sorry. But them the facts. Cheers
I need original bug detector where I need it it's very important to me so recommend me nice detectors so I will buy it
honestly...its junk would like my money back