Automatic Dog Training Anti Bark Collar For Small Medium Large Dogs Adjustable Sensitivity
Take control of your dog's problem behavior as soon as it occurs. This automated dog training collar is a humane, safe and highly efficient for pet education.
It is composed of a collar with Vibrating & Sound only unit in which the unit is put on the dog's neck and will automatically sound & then vibrates when your dog barks. The collar's sound or vibration will give your pet a much quicker understanding of when he is misbehaving with barking.
Vibrations do not harm your pet.
How this automatic dog collar works?
- An internal microphone picks up the bark sound and the dog collar is automatically activated
- The dog collar starts with emitting a beeping sound of 1 second as a warning at the first bark
- At the second bark the dog collar emits warning beep sound of 2 seconds
- From the third bark the dog collar emits a 3 seconds warning sound along with a short vibration
- If your dog doesn't stop, both the tone and vibration of the collar will be more intense.
- This pattern is repeated through five correction levels if your dog continues to bark. Through all five levels, the most intense sound and vibration are applied after each bark.
- If the dog is quiet for 30 seconds or more, the dog collar resets itself to the 'tone only' level 1 of correction. Which means your dog is learning :)
- For small to medium size dogs up to 20Kgs (Pet Safe).
- Adjustable collar to fit most dogs
- Suits collar neck sizes from 0 to 60cm
- Doesn’t hurt your dog; it beeps then beeps & vibrates when the dog barks.
- It’s safe, small and light.
- The sensitivity can be adjusted by '+' and '-‘ buttons
- 7 levels of sensitivity to adjust to suit your dog
- Power: 1 Battery 4LR44 6V (INCLUDED)
- Full instruction manual
It is advisable for the first few times you put the collar on your dog to reprimand them when they bark accompanying the collar so they understand what is happening and gives you quicker results.
Has not been delivered yet
Product absolutely does NOT work! Minimal instructions on actually working it. Apparently it should just work? It does not. Device makes a ticking sound which suggests that it is on/working.
The batteries were already in the device but backwards. Quite possibly damaging the device.
Set-up correctly, tried making it maximum sensitivity and used the long probes that are in direct contact with my dogs' necks. One has super short fur (Pharaoh Hound). The other short fur (Australian Kelpie). A bit thicker in some spots. The device does not work and does not do anything when my dogs bark. No warnings or anything. No beeping, no vibrations. Nothing.
I have tried contacting the supplier - Smart Living Box and Emily Steward (from this website) via e-mail. Twice. I have received no reply. Seems as though I will get no help in this matter. Lack of communication - just ignoring me now.